Monday, March 10, 2008

Wonderful!

  I can't believe it!  My baby brother has joined us!
  Little Cal sent me a message from Deathknell last night.  After I died, he worked out what happened to me and decided to follow.  He says he caught the Undead Plague on purpose!  Now, that's the sort of focus and determination that we Forsaken need if you ask me...
  I'm a little far away now, up in Eversong Woods with the Blood Elves, but I was able to send him back a note and my best wishes.  He says he'll turn up some time when I'm least expecting it to say 'hi' in person and show off his new minions.  Turns out he has talent as a warlock, who would have guessed?

4 comments:

Bell said...

It's good to know you have family about :)

Melindrava said...

Calindrava's such a sweet boy. He was the baby of the family, you know, and I confess that I was a tiny bit worried about him... but I assumed he'd been taken in by one of the other families in our village. He always has been the sort to fall on his feet. As it turns out, though, he took matters into his own hands! I'm sure he'll show up soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! "Sweet boy" my bony butt. I was cute and I knew it and I played on it shamelessly. Worked though.

'course, I'm not so cute now. Guess I'll just have to rely on raw power and dark arts to get my way now. Heh.

Rabbit Stew said...

@calindrava: naw, don't worry...bony and emaciated can be cute in its own way. Throw in some "raw power" and you are gonna have the Blood Elves sending you all sorts of love missives.

Sheesh maybe even your void walker'll get a crush on ya...although they are notoriously picky