Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!


  The Easter Bunny delivers to the Horde!
  I was pottering around outside Silvermoon City and found the prettiest little egg.  In fact, I found lots of pretty little eggs. Actually, I may have gone just a teeny bit overboard looking for them...
  Apparently it's possible to find a beautiful pink dress in them While I didn't manage that, I did find a lovely tuxedo shirt and pants for Calindrava. He was so nice about sending me that Spider Web Robe, I thought I'd reciprocate. I got him to send me a picture, too.
  Er... I'd like to say "doesn't he look nice," but really, Cal, did you have to make THAT gesture?

3 comments:

Calindrava said...

Yes. Yes I did.

You can bully me into nice clothes, sis, but you can't make me BE nice.

Pilar Stewart said...

Cal, way to work the tuxedo shirt....so GQ

Calindrava said...

Damn. I was aiming for "rude bum on street corner".