Saturday, March 1, 2008

First steps.

  I've been given a task, to kill some Scourge, but there are so many others working on that and frankly I don't feel quite up to it yet.  I don't think anyone will mind if I do my part a little later.  I'm still getting used to the idea that I'm now one of the Forsaken.
  Forsaken.  I learnt that name by speaking to the others here in Deathknell.  I don't think humans - living humans - even realise that there's a difference between the Forsaken and the Scourge.  Of course, the Forsaken were Scourge, originally, but they're completely separate now.  Apparently a lot of undead now wake up Forsaken, free-willed, instead of being Scourge first and then breaking free.
  I don't think I was Scourge.  I'm not sure.  I'm told we don't always remember being Scourge.
  'We'.  'We' are undead.  'We' are Forsaken.  I am Forsaken.
  I'd better make up my mind to get used to the idea.  It's not as if I can just decide I don't like it here and move to Stormwind.
  I think I'll go have a look at those Scourge.

No comments: