Sunday, March 2, 2008

Undercity at last.

  I had to take a message to the Undercity, so I finally got to see our capital city.  Green slime running in the canals, shambling abominations patrolling the corridors, skulls carved everywhere... I felt immediately at home!
  I really like it here.  Of course, I'm sure my opinion would have been very different when I was alive, but I'm not any more, now am I?  Death has certainly worked some changes.  And why should I regret it?  I have a whole new unlife to enjoy and I'm doing it.  I don't see why more Forsaken don't.  If they would just loosen up and admit that being a free-willed undead is fun, there'd be a lot less drama and angst around!
  (Of course, very few people appreciate it when someone points out that their quiet little angst-fest is a tad overdone.  Must remember that.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Emo undead.

Such a shock...

Shoggoth, grinning a toothy grin

Natalie said...

Hey there! I also have a few Horde toons on Thorium Brotherhood. We should meet up and quest some time.