Sunday, March 2, 2008

Scarlet Annoyances.

  Well, as expected, I'm being sent against the Scarlet Crusade now.  Honestly, some of them deserve to die.  They're trying to take Lordaeron back from us, they know they're a short walk from the Undercity and our main forces, they know that we're trying to hunt them from our land just as they're trying to get rid of us... and they still wander off alone.  Then, when I sneak up on them, they don't even try to run off and get their friends!
  Silly humans.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice. All the bad guys are like that.

The only problem I have with humans is the girls. Their faces taste funny.

Shoggoth

Melindrava said...

Shoggoth dear, I can't help noticing that you seem to be just a little obsessed with eating... bits of your enemies. While I do admit they're tasty, I think you might be getting slightly carried away.

Unknown said...

Easiest way to heal, if you're not a priest--assuming your foe stood upright when less dead.

And I don't see anything wrong with enjoying my food.

Although there's always spider sausages and scorpid surprise.

Shoggoth