Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Bony knees again.

  Oh dear.
  I did indeed learn some new tailoring patterns in time to replace the robe Dark Cleric Beryl gave me before it wore out completely, but... no robes.  It's back to the bony knees.
  Botheration.
  I'm actually rather embarrassed by the knees, which is silly.  Every other Forsaken in existence seems to have the same 'problem', my elbows don't really bother me, and I've accepted cannibalising corpses to heal myself without a flinch.  So why does the sight of my exposed patellas send me looking for new clothes, or at least a bush to hide them behind?
  Ah well.  At least I've also learned how to make a pretty blue kilt.  It's not very practical for adventuring purposes, but I'm darned well going to change into it every time I set foot in a town!

No comments: