Friday, March 7, 2008

Moving on

  I haven't seen Melissa (my still-human friend) again, but then I haven't been hunting Scarlet Annoyances.  I think I may have found another reason why she joined them, though.  Jamie Nore, her cousin, is here in Brill.
  Hopefully Melissa has reconsidered her new career as a hunter of undead and gone home to Goldshire.  After all, Jamie and I don't need avenging!  I'm perfectly happy - if anything, I'm happier than I was when I was alive - and Jamie seems quite content working for Magistrate Sevren.
  In any case, I'll be leaving Tirisfal Glades soon.  Now that the Scourge infesting the Agamand Mills have been temporarily decimated (I have no illusions that the situation is stable), I'm told that I am needed elsewhere.  I don't really have anything better to do, so it's off to Silverpine Forest for me... for now, at least; I met a Blood Elf today, and her stories of how we Forsaken and her people are cooperating in the Ghostlands were fascinating!  (And the Ghostlands themselves sound like a home away from home!)

No comments: