Monday, July 7, 2008

We're in a guild!





  I've made a lot of friends in Silvermoon City as I pass through for training or to buy something at the auction house, and now Calindrava and I have been invited to a guild! It's very small, but it's nice to have a little conversation, and our guildmistress is lovely. She seems to spend all her time at the auction house and bank, but it means we have lots of gold to play with...
  I have pictures of a few of my guildmates! The dark-haired elf is Lady Celanoine, our guildmistress; the blond elf is Jhenova, a frost mage (she tries to act cold and aloof, but once you get to know her she's really sweet - and I think she has a crush on the guitarist from Level 70 Elite Tauren Chieftain!); and there's a troll named Mal'jashi, a hunter, who has the most adorably creepy pet ever!